Sunday, October 26, 2008

october 26: woe is me. what am i doing?

if i don't eat enough during the day, if i don't have my fresh fruit, if i don't make time in my schedule, then i am SCREWED by dinner time. that's all there is to it. if i haven't had my optimal calories by dinner time, and i'm hungry when i get in the car, then i'm going to be pigging out on fats, and lately, on salty fats.

i hate it.

i want to get back on track. i want to get back on clean, fresh, easy mono-meals and lots of fruit during the day. i'm sick of not doing it straight up 80-10-10. honestly, i hate it.

i don't even want to fess up to my dinner. but here goes. i had a cabbage salad from whole foods. oil and cashews. with cucumbers, shredded, and half an avocado. and tahini dressing. in nori sheets.

but wait. that's not all.

i also got olives stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes. this is not good. these are trigger foods.

what has happened to my "eat 3 bananas and chase the cravings away" routine??? i NEED THAT!!!!!!! I MISS IT!!!!! ugh.

someone, please help me! help me obi-raw, you're my only hope! i've gotten the taste of salty-fatty back in my body and it's disgusting and addictive. i hate it.

1 comment:

  1. I feel you honey. I actually thought of you today because I made some amazing applesauce. It was so satisfying. I posted it on the sweet treats section of the RawFu cookbook. It's this:
    3 honeycrisp apples
    2 meyer lemons
    3-4 dates
    3-4 leaves of mint.
    Blend it all up in the blender with just enough water to make it spin. YUM! It tastes like minty lemonade sauce.

    ReplyDelete