Monday, December 1, 2008

december 1: urges

today is my second "sick day." i was in bed all day yesterday, and today i've already taught one class before coming home to rest. i'm re-reading "the way of the peaceful warrior," excellent book. a book that really makes me wish i had a Teacher. i know i get to be my own, along with all the other teachers that appear in my life every day.

anyway, as pertains to where i've been lately, this excellent quote:

"OLD URGES CONTINUE TO ARISE, BUT URGES DO NOT MATTER; ONLY ACTIONS DO. A WARRIOR IS AS A WARRIOR DOES."

3 comments:

  1. "When the Student is ready the Teacher will appear"....continue to be open and inspired. Your Teacher will come along soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a coincidence! I'm re-reading the same book...I wonder what that means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote. I will have to read that book.

    ReplyDelete