Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Blog is Dead! Long Live the Blog!

It's ALIVE!!! I have resurrected it. Welcome back to the old blog. I'm very happy it's here. I'm going to clean it up a bit, make sure it's only got relevant information on it, nothing traceable, no names, nothing dirty. I exported it when I killed the old address, knowing that I didn't want to lose my journey. The inflammatory post is gone, that's gone for good, so don't go looking for that. The purpose of this blog is simple:

This is where I talk about my lifestyle. This is where I get to go all-out and just talk about what life is like as an 80-10-10 raw vegan. The other blog - a free-form spiritual rant-n-rave. I will do my best to keep them somewhat separate, although they do feed each other.

I'll be tracking my calories in and calories out, and counting those bananas - bananas are important food for me right now, as they are CHEAP! and that's what's important. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment