Tuesday, March 17, 2009

P90X Challenge Day 2

Ooo-fa I am sore today! Seriously! I haven't lifted weights like that in awhile, even though I didn't go full-on hard and heavy, I did what I could and now my body is sore sore sore! Can't wait to get out on my walk in the sunshine and work it out.

I also stuck with my 80-10-10 eating yesterday! It was so much easier with a structure around it. Why would I want to jeopardize my first day of working out by not honoring it with my diet? Besides, all I wanted was my good, clean food. I had a huge amount of watermelon, followed by 2 big mangoes and 2 bananas, and then a big salad for dinner with my amazing lemon tahini dressing. I was at a party last night, working as a model/actor/interactive entertainment at a multi-media/interactive convention. Sort of. It was a weird combination of vendors and performers and visitors. Anyway. We were at an "events center" and I knew that there would be no food for me, so I made sure to pack my own. My friends were jealous that I had good food and they had lousy event center options.

On schedule today is: Plyometrics! Watermelon! Mangoes! Sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. I love Watermelon! Mango! and Sunshine!!! I'll have to squeeze in all but the sunshine today with some rebounding. Today's forecast is rainy :( But I won't complain since I was able to be out in the glorious sunshine yesterday.

    ReplyDelete