Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bringin' It!

I'm so cheesy. I'm so so so so so so so damn cheesy. But I'm bringin' it anyway.

My bf has the P90X videos. He did the whole program last summer before we met, and my boy is RIPPED. But in a nice way, like someone you'd actually want to talk to, not like some guy who can only talk about his own abdomen. He took his body fat from 21% to 16%. Yeah, my man's hot.

I, on the other hand, am NOT. Not hot, although thankfully he seems to think I am. Having fallen off my diet wagon and fallen out of my yoga practice has not exactly put me where I want to be with my body, at all, and I'm ready to change that. So I've decided to try this whole P90X thing. Cheesy. But I don't care.

I'm starting it tomorrow. I'm starting at 120 pounds and 25% body fat. I'd like to get to 110 pounds and 18% body fat. I think that's doable, especially with the whole fabulous, amazing, perfect 80-10-10 diet to support me. And the mangoes are finally back in full force. With mangoes, I can do anything.

Hopefully I will be posting more regularly on my success with this program! Because I'm expecting great success. It's going to be fun. Hot, hard and sweaty, just the way I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Mangoes have amazing power, don't they? I get so giddy and energized over mangoes.

    ReplyDelete