Monday, August 11, 2008

august 11: lots of good, good stuff

tonight we had our first meeting - our Texas RAWhides Round Up! it was fun! it was so nice to get to meet these people that i've been communicating with and to get to see them in person.

oddly enough, right now i am very very tired. it's only 8:23, so i don't know why i'm so tired, but i honestly feel like i could just crash down in the bed right now. if i trusted myself to get up early enough, i might just do it. the only reason i can think of for being so tired is that i didn't exercise as much today as usual. but i am zonked! my shoulder hurts, too, from being on the computer at my desk. wah wah wah!

i think this is what bunny calls "the whine line."

so i promised lots of good stuff, and now sitting down, i'm just tired. i think that's going to have to wait as well! crazy! maybe a brief nap will take care of me. (like it's ever worked in my whole life!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh nooo being tired is good! Honor that sister, it's not a whine. Sleep is sooooo important. I'm soo going to be early tonight.

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it helps any, I've been ridiculously tired lately too. and cold. I'm rarely cold. But I'm freezing lately.

    ReplyDelete