Tuesday, August 5, 2008

august 5: 24 hours to heal

i felt groggy and loopy and spacey and out-of-whack for 24 hours. i came home this afternoon, geeked out on rawfu for awhile, and then simply got up, turned around, and crashed down on the bed. i was immobilized for an hour. completely wiped out asleep. and then almost exactly an hour later, i spontaneously sat up, went to the bathroom, and continued my day as if nothing had happened out of the ordinary! my head and my energy are back in place, and i do still have a sore bump on my head, but it's not a big deal. it feels kind of like what one of those big, cystic, painful pimples feels like before it forms a head, except without that deep infection brewing beneath it.

all in all, i have to say that speaks really, really well for the 811 experiment. i'm obviously getting plenty of vitamin C, because i don't even have a bruise! my muscles in my back and neck were sore and tingly today, but that's gone now too.

so now i'm gonna talk about gas. i'm talking about gas because i'm experiencing gas, and honestly, that is the ONLY drawback i'm having to this whole thing. granted, my digestion has been gassy for most of my memory, so this isn't anything new, i guess i was just hoping that this would FIX THAT!! lol!! it's so annoying! i feel confident it will get better, i just hope its sooner, not later.

2 comments:

  1. I think the gas will most certainly get better. Especially the more you mono-meal, and once your system gets cleaned out I think it will be better, if not completely gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lisa is right!

    Gas usually happens when things aren't digesting properly. Most people I know on 811 long term have no problems with gas.

    If it continues to give you problems over the long haul I'd look into food combining or mono mealing.

    And I hope you feel tons better soon! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete