Wednesday, July 16, 2008

july 16, 2008: whew! i must be tired!

thank god today is my late day for work, because i slept in until 8:45!!! crazy. so this means that my body is healing and requiring rest. when i have these big sleepin' days, i always try to just go with it and not fight it. i want to be one of those 4 hour people, but my body is in charge. when it needs to sleep and do its work without my intervention, i let it! it seems to know when i need to get up.

so today is Day 4, and i am feeling pretty good. which is good, since i slept for about 10 hours. i'm totally thrown off my schedule now, running about 3 1/2 hours behind - so what gives? luckily, smoothies take about 3 minutes to prepare and my fruit is already ready to eat (thank you mother nature!), so i don't have to compromise my food. this is a good thing. i haven't started my "supplemental" exercise yet, just doing my yoga practice. but today is laundry day, and in the world of a bikram yogini, laundry day is not something to disregard or take lightly. gotta get the stink out.

so that means that maybe today i will spend less time on the computer. i'm loving having this blog and loving the Raw Fu community, not loving that i'm suddenly kind of obsessed with checking out the discussions ALL THE TIME. i'm going to have to watch that, limit myself to a certain amount of time per day so i can continue with the rest of my life.

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment