Sunday, July 20, 2008

july 20: 3am

i stayed up till 3am last night! wacky! and now its sunday morning, and i'm struggling to get going. i'm not tired, i bounced out of bed at 8.15, i'm just sucked in to the computer.

so i'm going to make this brief, because a long and productive day waits ahead of me!

i'm really really intrigued by the whole 80/10/10 concept. i'm just going to finish up these avocados... seriously! i paid for 'em, i'm a gonna eat 'em. and i ordered Dr. Doug Graham's book. and i will be reporting back on that.

in the meantime - my furniture is done, and a super-duper mess awaits! gotta get cracking.

2 comments:

  1. Hello friend! I finally got around to peeking at your online journal / blog! There are so many people to keep up with . . crazy!

    I've got your back, too. Have an awesomely productive day . . . as I intend to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Raw Fu friend! The 80/10/10 must be calling me, cause I've run into this three or four times today already. So, I think I'm going to join you in purchasing the book, and maybe take it more seriously. I can wait to read your report on what you find out about it! Have a great, and productive day tomorrow! See you online!

    ReplyDelete