Monday, July 28, 2008

july 28: feeling better

i woke up feeling good today! i actually slept for 9 hours, so that was really wonderful, and when i woke up, i bounced out of bed! and then i bounced into my running shoes and hit the street. didn't go very far or very fast - my right knee has some detox to do and my left calf muscle is pretty tight, but i wanted to move them and see if that helped, and it did! and it felt good to get up and run! right now, i want to run every other day and take long walks on the days between.

and since i earned my breakfast, i'm having a yummy nana-celery smoothie! this is major delish. highly highly recommend it.

i'm very tempted to do some mono-fruit-fasting. i'm tempted AND the array and supply and variety of fresh fruit right now just makes the idea of not eating these nummies just too sad! i think i'll have to wait on that until the weather turns colder. maybe october 14. that sounds good. october 14 i'll switch and do a 3-7-10 day banana cleanse.

(my birthday is jan 14, so it's very easy for me to set the year up in quarters. on july 14, i switched to 100% raw. on october 14, i'll do a banana cleanse. on jan 14, i'll turn 39 and on april 14, i'll pay my taxes! you know...)

and the other thing i'm going to do as part of my August 1 RawFu KickOff Celebration is buy a new pair of running shoes! i think that would be very appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment